- THIS IS NOT A SALARIED POSITION
- Volunteer status – Expensed
- The manager must live in Ireland
- Available to attend camps in Ireland and abroad
- Offered on a fixed term basis 16/4/12 – 31/12/12
- Responsible to: IOHA Senior Men’s National Team Coach
- Operational management-Supported by the IOHA Office
- Ensure clear and efficient communication of arrangements to all key personnel internally and
- Efficiently manage all arrangements and attend all selection and training camps, tours and
- matches both in Ireland and abroad.
- Efficient management of all kit and resources
- Act as a liaison between the coach, team and tournament organisers and attend all technical
- meetings during tournament participation.
- Adjudicate any problems that may arise amongst team members, the coach and support staff
- during camps and competitions
- Ensure reporting procedures are completed at the end of each camp
- Regularly liaise with the High Performance Committee of the IOHA
- Follow the IOHA International Squads’ Reporting Procedures
Stage 1 – Closing date for applications: 2/4/12
Stage 2 – Interview, dates to be confirmed. Dublin.
Potential candidates, who wish to find out more information about the post, contact the IOHA
General Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the completed official application form to the IOHA General Manager.