The Federation are delighted to announce Gareth Thomas, former Welsh professional rugby player, will be joining us as a guest speaker at our Annual Conference.
The conference takes place on May 23rd in DCU, we will be discussing the question ‘Sport – the most inclusive community of all?’.
Other speakers to date include;
- Katie Sadleir, World Rugby
- Jon Morgan, Disability Sport Wales
- Michelle Daltry, Disability Sport Wales
- Hugo McNeill, Former Irish Rugby International
- Trevor Ringland, Former Irish Rugby International
- Colin Reegan, GAA Health and Community Department.
This is an event you don’t want to miss! Be sure to get your tickets whilst they are still available.
Tickets can be purchased at https://www.irishsport.ie/tickets/