The Federation of Irish Sport and Leman Solicitors collaborate once again as part of the Breakfast Seminar series for CEO’s and Leaders in Sport on Thursday 13th June, 8am.
Subject: Data in Sport
Date: 8am to 9am on Thursday 13th June 2013 (7.45am start, with light breakfast)
Location: Leman Solicitors, 8 – 34 Percy Place
Format and discussion:
- How much do you know about your organisation’s obligations on Data Access Requests?
- Get the first hand experiences of another CEO dealing with Data
- Get the law explained simply on your obligations
- Q&A with the panel
- Light breakfast will be served
- Network and meet other CEO’s
Contributors include: Sarah Keane, CEO, Swim Ireland, Kate Hills, National Children’s Officer, Swim Ireland and Lisa Jackson, Leman Solicitors with a panel discussion and Q&A after.
Please confirm your attendance to email@example.com