Carol Byrne has recently been appointed Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing for Crowne Plaza Dublin-Blanchardstown, Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport and the Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport.
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown is the preferred partner of the Federation of Irish Sport and is conveniently located less than 2 kilometres from the National Sports Campus, whilst the Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport and the Holiday Inn Express are only a short distance from the Morton Stadium in Santry.
Byrne has a great wealth of experience working with large groups, and between the three hotels can cater for all Group, Event or Training needs with the following services-
- Up to 500 bedrooms, plus an additional 160 planned by 2020.
- 170 twin rooms, 70 of these are extra-large with two double beds
- Dedicated & Secure Team Floors for Privacy
- A selection of Food & Beverage offerings, including an Italian Diner and an Asian Fusion Restaurant
- Bespoke Menus to suit all dietary requirements
- 2 Onsite fitness centres with treadmills, training bikes & weight benches
- 36 meeting rooms all with natural daylight & 400 MB Wi-Fi
- 2 Large Conference Suites which can accommodate 600 and 750 attendees respectively
- Complimentary Car parking at all venues
See Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown for more details or to make a booking.