O.N.A.K.A.I. is seeking to fill position of the Women in Sport Sub-Committee member. Successful applicants will be required to undertake Safeguarding 1 and undergo Garda vetting upon selection.
LOCATION – nationwide
- Represent the rights and interests of women in karate
- Work with other WIS Sub-committee members on Creating opportunities for active participation in sport; enhancing visibility of female students, athletes, coaches, judges, referees and sport leaders within karate; creating and encouraging leadership roles within membership and the Executive of O.N.A.K.A.I
- Provide feedback to the O.N.A.K.A.I. Executive
- Report formally to O.N.A.K.A.I. Executive at AGM through production of an annual report and/or presentation
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Trustworthy and respected, with the ability to maintain confidentiality about sensitive matters
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to plan and organise meetings as well as diary management
- Commitment to the role, passionate about opportunities for Women in Sport
- Maintain effective relationships with the Executive Board of O.N.A.K.A.I. and those members of other organisations or volunteers who are also contributing to the development of karate within the region.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities within limited supervision.
- Portray a competent and professional image.
- Be available and willing to undertake training necessary for the post.
APPLICATION Please send a CV and letter of application to Martin Clynch, Secretary to O.N.A.K.A.I. by email to email@example.com by the 21.6.2019