Closing date: Applications to be received no later than 5pm on the 12th of January2022.
Interviews: Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place via video communications during the week of the 17th of January 2022
Salary: Remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Excellent working conditions in our offices located at the Kerry Sports Academy Co Kerry. (Please note during the current restrictions we are operating remotely).
Access to Cara contributory pension scheme after 6 months service.
Opportunity to avail of continuous professional development training specific to the role and as deemed appropriate.
Contract Type: This is a 1-year fixed term contract, renewal subject to continued
annual funding from our funding partners.
We are excited to be advertising for the position of Training and Education Administrator to join our team.
This role will require work to coordinate, develop and sustain a robust training and education administration system, working closely with a dynamic team to bring our inclusive training and education offerings to a wider audience across Ireland. The position will also require the successful candidate to oversee the administration of the companies Learning Management System which will incorporate many features including our workshop delivery mechanisms, programme facilitation, database, and resource management.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with ambition and creativity who is willing to help us drive increased opportunities for people with disabilities across all aspects of our organisation.
Cara Sport Inclusion Ireland is a national not-for-profit pan-disability organisation working with a range of organisations to ensure people with disabilities have equal access to, and awareness of participation opportunities in sport and physical activity of their choice.
Cara’s vision is to ‘put disability sport and inclusive physical activity at the heart of our nation. We strive to achieve this vision through a number of strategic objectives. We believe that everyone no matter what their background or circumstances should have the opportunity to participate in sport and physical activity at a level of their choosing.
- Working as part of a dynamic team in the implementation of a sustainable and cost-effective training and education framework.
- Manage an effective administration system for the training and education workshops and resources.
- Working with Cara’s Training and Education Coordinator, review Cara’s workshop delivery mechanisms – Direct/online and plans for ongoing delivery of training in 2022+ with a blended approach to our offerings.
- Support the recruitment, appointment, and ongoing support of tutors in our tutor network
- Support of tutors through continuous professional development opportunities.
- The review and update of Cara’s training web page to reflect the changes in workshop offerings- online webinars- eLearning- etc.
- Development of a national promotional plan for the training and education framework, working closely with our brand and communications consultant.
- Support the development and ongoing administration of the companies Learning Management System
- Support the Training and education Coordinator and wider team in review of Cara’s Training and Education Framework taking responsibility for a specific pillar of the framework.
- Provide a monthly report and analysis to executive management on workshop numbers and learner feedback
- Liaise with Cara’s Insights Researcher in the completion of the workshop evaluation process,
- In conjunction with Cara’s Training and Education Coordinator and Business Support Manager, manage and ensure effective financial processes are in place specific to the implementation of Cara’s inclusive training offerings.
- Assist with administrative duties across other Cara events and national initiatives as and when required
Cara Sport Inclusion Ireland welcome applications from everyone who considers themselves to be eligible for the role. We will work will all candidates and employees to ensure that they are supported to perform to their full potential.
If you would like to discuss alternative ways to submit your application, please contact Aoife Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held using Zooms Video Communications. You will be sent the link when you are invited to interview.
Suitable candidates should apply by completing the application form.
Queries may be directed to Brenda O’ Donnell at email@example.com or 086 0212312
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 12th of January 2022
To Apply for this role:
Please submit your application form electronically to Aoife Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cara Sport Inclusion Ireland is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.