Limerick Local Sports Partnership, a Company wholly owned by the Local Authority and supported by Sport Ireland have secured funding for the recruitment of a Sports Administrator on a fixed term contract.
The candidate will:
- Point of contact for the Sports Partnership Office and staff therein
- Have an in-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Previous office administration experience (Min 2 years) ideally within the sports or fitness industry
- Maintaining and updating information on the Sports Partnership website & all social media channels.
- Assisting in the production of a regular e- shot & newsletter for the Sports Partnership.
- Managing an online booking system for training courses as organised by LSP
- Proficient with MS Office and willingness to upskill on other software packages as required.
The salary scale for this post is €28,189 – €45,554 on an incremental scale where relevant.
Please send Cover Letter, Application Form and Curriculum Vitae by post or email to:
Phelim Macken, Coordinator, Limerick Sports Partnership, UL Sport Arena, University of Limerick, Castletroy, Limerick or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday March 13th, 2020
Candidates may be short-listed based on information supplied in their application.
Limerick Local Sports Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.