Table Tennis Ireland
Table Tennis Ireland (TTI) is the National Governing Body for table tennis on the island of Ireland. TTI has a proud history having operated for 80 years. It is a membership organisation, promoting and organising table tennis activities in Ireland. TTI currently has two office staff members along with several technical/sport staff working on several programmes such as women in sport, club development, schools and inclusion programs. This role will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
The offices of Table Tennis Ireland (TTI) require a part-time Participation Administrator to work at the Sport Ireland National Sport Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. TTI is looking for applicants with administrative experience to support a full time Operation Manager in the office, for 15 hours per week for an initial period of 26 week. Please note that additional hours may be required from time to time.
- Improve engagement with our members, clubs, branches and various stakeholders. To communicate the benefits of affiliation to TTI and increase awareness of programs being ran which will lead to increased membership and revenue figures
The role will involve
- Answering and referring calls and email queries from members, clubs and provincial branches.
- Act as the contact person for both member and club queries, as well as keeping our membership database (GoMembership) accurate
- Support our 4 provincial branches on their action plan for increasing participation in schools, youth groups, clubs, women in sport and inclusion programs
- Prepare reports on programs which we are collaborating on with our partners/stakeholders (Local Sports Partnerships, Community Sports Development Officer, Irish WheelchairSport, Paralympics Ireland and Special Olympics Ireland). These reports will be sent to the Participation Committee for review
- Make contact with clubs who are not currently affiliated to TTI and advise them of the benefits of affiliation with a view of encouraging them to affiliate
- Assist with keeping our website and social media updated and producing frequent e-shots
- Assist with the publication of our new Club Development Manual and liaise with current affiliated clubs on the implementation of the content of this manual
- Assist the Coaching and Operations Managers with administration of the new Coach Licensing system which is being introduced in 2020
- General administrative duties such as collating and filing paperwork
Anyone interested should email their CV, along with a cover letter detailing their experience for the role, to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th of March 2020.