ROLE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Operations Executive is a new full-time, fixed term position based at Connacht Rugby in Galway. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, he/she is expected to support the Operations Department to deliver the highest quality services and facilities.
The successful candidate will be expected to work appropriate hours in order to fully carry out their responsibilities. The nature of the work is such that these hours may be irregular or outside the norm i.e., during evenings and at week-ends (including Sundays). This is a fixed term two-year contract.
Operational & Functional: Operations Manager,
Other Key Relationships: Head of Operations
Heads of Departments
• 1 years’ experience in an operations environment
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Solid Computer proficiency
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Good organisational skills
• Experience of IT systems
• 3rd level degree
• Event co-ordination experience
• Ability to develop solutions
• Manage office facilities and services, including IT systems;
• Coordination of procurement and logistics, including the management of all clothing and equipment orders;
• Administration and distribution of International Tickets;
• Coordinate all Age Grade and Club and Community match-day events;
• Support the planning and delivery of all Pro Team Events;
• Other tasks which may be required and designated by the Operations Manager from time to time.
• Purchase order raising in line with Connacht Rugby policies and line manager’s approval.
• Effective management of office facilities and services.
• Establish efficient work practices.
• Maintain effective relationships with staff, volunteers and service providers.
• Effective delivery of events
• Make effective and informed decisions in relation to the role.
• Portray a competent and professional image on behalf of Connacht Rugby.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, June 12th at 2pm. Interested candidates should upload a resume and a cover letter to our Jobs Portal on Connacht Rugby’s Website.