JOB TITLE: National Development Manager (NDM) – Maternity Cover
OFFICE LOCATION: UCD Belfield
SALARY: Remuneration will be commensurate to qualifications and experience
RESPONSIBLE TO: Hockey Ireland CEO
HOURS: 37.5 hours
CONTRACT: Fixed Term – Maternity cover
START DATE: Feb 2021
This position is responsible for managing the delivery of the relevant areas of Hockey Ireland Strategic Plan. The NDM is responsible for administering and managing programmes to promote sustainable participation opportunities in Ireland.
This role is primarily office based and will involve some work outside of office hours. Access to private transport is required as applicants will be occasionally required to travel.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Applying for funding and delivering on funding requirements (e.g. Dormant Account Funding and Women in Sport funding)
- Managing relationship with Sport Ireland, Sport Northern Ireland and FIH/EHF, as well as other key stakeholders such as provincial associations / umpire associations
- Management of delivery of targets by Hockey Ireland development staff
- Management of development programmes on an ongoing basis
- Leads the review and development of the participation aspects of the strategic and operational plans. Responsible for the implementation of these plans.
- Manage all project budgets
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategy for development programmes
For a full job description and personnel specification, please click here.
CV and cover letter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th January.
Hockey Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.