Leinster Rugby is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing and working as part of a team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering marketing campaigns which drive match attendance, enhance fan engagement and support the overall commercial strategy of Leinster Rugby.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing brand strategy for Leinster Rugby in line with overall business objectives and brand identity positioning;
- Managing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns for Leinster Rugby including fixtures in the RDS & Aviva, season tickets and brand positioning;
- Leading the decision making process on marketing investment, particularly in respect of digital and social media platforms;
- Developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 7 Yrs consumer marketing, sports marketing or brand management experience;
- In depth experience planning and executing campaigns across a wide range of media platforms;
- Had full responsibility for managing annual marketing budgets;
- Strong understanding of digital and social media;
- Proven experience managing external creative and media agencies;
- Strong analytical, organisational and negotiation skills;
- A relevant Degree or professional qualification.
This role offers candidates with the above experience an unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting and successful brands in European rugby.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward your Curriculum Vitae (in confidence) with a covering letter supporting your application to Brónagh McDonald, TRB Associates, First Floor Whitaker Court, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2. Email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 22nd May 2015