Founded in 1974, Ladies Gaelic Football is one of the fastest growing sports in Europe with over 190,000 registered members. With over 1000 clubs in Ireland and membership growing by the day, Ladies Gaelic is reaching women and girls from all over the country.
To continue its development as one of the largest, fastest growing, active and dynamic sports in Europe the Association is looking to fill the position of a Leinster Development Officer, based in Leinster GAA Office, Portlaoise.
Based in Portlaoise, working as part of the LGFA National Development Team and reporting directly to Leinster Ladies Gaelic Football Association, you will be responsible for the following exciting areas:
- The implementation and review of our innovative development plan at Provincial and County Level
- The chance to create and deliver a range of initiatives in our five focusareas; volunteer, club, player, coach and officials development
- Building on our phenomenal growth in participation rates at all levels
This post is a critical component of the growth and development process of the Association. Successful candidates will have:
- a third level qualification in a subject which can be proven relevant to the post
- Minimum one year’s relevant experience within the last three years in a position with responsibility for sports development – please note this is not a coaching role
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and enabling others to deliver
Applicants should submit completed application forms : https://ladiesgaelic.ie/job-opportunity-leinster-development-officer/ to:
Lyn Savage, National Development Manager Ladies Gaelic Football Association, Croke Park, Dublin 3.
Completed application forms must be received by the Association not later than Friday 8th October. Late applications will not be accepted.