The Leinster Growth and Development Officer is a critical component in the continued growth and development process of the Association in the future. Do you want to join us on this journey and play your part
This role is based primarily in Portlaoise but will be subject to blended working,
If you are successful you will be working as part of the LGFA National Development Team and reporting directly to Leinster Ladies Gaelic Football Association.
You will be responsible for the following exciting areas:
- The implementation and review of our innovative development plan at Provincial and County Level
- The chance to create and deliver a range of initiatives in our five focus areas; volunteer, club, player, coach and officials development
- Building on our phenomenal growth in participation rates at all levels, deepen the passion of those who play and follow our great sport and reach out to new audiences.
Successful candidates will have:
- a third level qualification in a subject which can be proven relevant to the post
- Minimum one year’s relevant experience within the last three years in a position with responsibility for sports development – please note this is not an active coaching role
- A record of working within the structures of a sporting organisation in a professional or voluntary capacity
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and enabling others to deliver
- A passion for sport and its growth and development
Our remuneration package includes:
Salary: The salary range starts at €36,000 and will rise subject to the experience of the successful applicant and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Pension: there is a 5% employers’ contribution to a pension scheme.
Expenses: Expenses such as travel, and subsistence will be paid in accordance with Association policy.
Annual Leave: 20 days’ annual leave. However, we don’t expect you to reserve annual leave for Christmas Eve/New Year so there will be additional annual paid leave in this period.
If you think this is for you and you meet our criteria, please submit a completed application form for this position to:
National Development Manager
Ladies Gaelic Football Association,
Completed application forms must be received by the Association not later than Friday 12th November. Late applications will not be accepted.