Excellent opportunity for a Learning & Games Development Administrator based in Dublin
Be a part of our team..
DUBLIN GAA are seeking to recruit the following position:
LEARNING & GAMES DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
As a key member of the Dublin Coaching department team, the primary focus of this role will be to support learning and Games Development Operations. We are seeking a highly motivated person who will be primarily responsible for the administration and coordination of the Dublin GAA Coaching & Games Departments annual development projects and assisting in the implementation of Garda Vetting in the county.
The position will require at time an element of evening and weekend work with time-in lieu provided.
Reporting to: Dublin GAA Games Manager
Salary: Competitive in line with experience
- Day to day administration of the GAA Coach Education programme
- Coordinate the delivery of GAA Safeguarding programmes
- Take a leading role in the planning & co-ordination of the GAA Kellogg’s Cúl Camps in Dublin
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the annual games development projects.
- Assist in the processing of Garda Vetting Applications
- Coordinate booking of training venues, catering and logistics as necessary for all events.
- Maintain accurate databases in respect of GAA Coach Education and Safeguarding programmes
- Website maintenance, uploading of information
- Update social media platforms regularly
- Provide operational support for all Dublin GAA Coaching Events
- Liaise and deal with in a timely manner, queries from affiliated clubs and their members
- Maintain budgets and issue and follow up on invoices as necessary
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as determined by senior management
- Hold a degree (or equivalent third level qualification) in sport, education, business or related discipline.
- Experience in a Sports Operations environment
- Excellent Oral & Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS office and excellent IT Skills
- Excellent Organisational & time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to forge relationship with all stakeholders
- Two years’ full time experience (or part-time/voluntary equivalent) within the last five years, in a position with responsibility for administration.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritise work as appropriate
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience in an L&D administration role is an advantage.
- A knowledge of GAA structures
- Friendly, Enthusiastic nature
This job description is not regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and may be amended as necessary.
Closing date for submission of applications is 13th December 2019
In pursuit of our Equal Opportunities Policy we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Successful application will undertake Garda Vetting. Dublin GAA is an equal opportunities employer.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter & Application to email@example.com by 13th December 2019