O.N.A.K.A.I. is seeking to fill position of the Inclusion and Disability in Sport Sub-Committee member. Successful applicants will be required to undertake Safeguarding 1 and undergo Garda vetting upon selection.
LOCATION – nationwide
- Represent the rights and interests of our inclusive members in karate
- Actively work on implementing Inclusion Policy by enhancing visibility, accessibility, inclusivity and participation within karate
- Work with other IDS Sub-committee members on creating opportunities for active participation and inclusion in sport in line with the National charter
- Provide feedback to the O.N.A.K.A.I. Executive
- Report formally to O.N.A.K.A.I. Executive at AGM through production of an annual report and/or presentation
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Trustworthy and respected, with the ability to maintain confidentiality about sensitive matters
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to plan and organise meetings as well as diary management
- Commitment to the role, passionate about opportunities for Inclusion in Sport
- Maintain effective relationships with the Executive Board of O.N.A.K.A.I. and those members of other organisations or volunteers who are also contributing to the development of karate within the region.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities within limited supervision.
- Portray a competent and professional image.
- Be available and willing to undertake training necessary for the post.
APPLICATION Please send a CV and letter of application to Martin Clynch, Secretary to O.N.A.K.A.I. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21.6.2019