Job title: Finance Assistant
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer and the Finance Manager
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters of Hockey Ireland, and will report to, and work closely with, the Finance Manager.
The responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will include:
• Providing support in the Finance and Administration functions.
• General administration duties.
• Preparation and coding of invoices for posting to the creditors ledger.
• Reconciling our creditors against statements received on a monthly basis.
• Generation and posting of monthly payment files.
• Issuing of sales invoices.
• Posting revenues from paypal and stripe.
• Monitoring and posting of credit card transactions.
• General office administration.
• Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the Finance Manager and CEO.
• A six-month probationary period will apply;
• This position is subject to reference checks;
• 20 hours a week.
• Based in the Hockey Ireland office at Hockey Ireland at the Newstead Building C, UCD, Belfield, Dublin DO4 V1W8
• Have Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have excellent organisational and IT skills.
• Have high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
• Having Accounts IQ experience is an advantage.
Candidates wishing to apply for this post should e-mail a Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covering letter should state why you think that you are suited to this role and highlight relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
Application deadline: 5pm Friday 27th September 2019.