Job Type: Permanent Full Time
- Implement a regular programme of games appropriate to the age and ability of the various playing groups at all levels.
- Introduce coaching and skill development initiatives appropriate to the age and ability of the various playing groups.
- Deliver a programme of courses and workshops appropriate to the requirements of Coaches, Administrators and Referees to fulfil their various functions in a Games Development context.
- Introduce and implement a variety of initiatives to support the development of a sustainable sports system by managing the identification, recruitment and training of key personnel within Clubs, Schools and Counties to effectively develop Gaelic Games in the community.
- Strong experience of working in the GAA or similar sporting organization (Voluntary or Professional Capacity)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Excellent administrative and IT Skills are essential
- Award 1 GAA Coaching Qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (verbal and written)
- An appropriate Third Level Qualification would be a distinct advantage