Golf Ireland is seeking to appoint a Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for supporting affiliated Golf Clubs and their members with their use of the World Handicap System (WHS) technology platforms, namely the Club House, MyGolf and the Golf Ireland App. Reporting into the Golf Ireland Digital Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the club and member helpdesk service whilst providing technical support to resolve queries both via email and on the phone. They will also engage with the platform developers to raise support tickets and project manage resolution of more complex issues. Finally they will also be responsible for the management of the internal email query ticket system, ensuring that all enquiries which are sent to Golf Ireland are responded to by the correct staff member.
Duties will include:
• Logging & resolving queries raised by employees, golf clubs and members relating to the WHS Technology platforms.
• Liaison with Platform Developers to escalate and resolve technology issues
• Management of an email ticket system
• Answering or redirecting generic enquiries sent to Golf Ireland
• Provide reception cover for Golf Ireland Head Office e.g answering phones and greeting visitors* *When Golf Ireland office reopens, expected summer 2021.
• Knowledge of golf, including the World Handicap System
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools preferable
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• The capacity to work well within a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical thinking.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• The ability to prioritise workload.
• The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Patience when handling tough cases
• Immediate start, full time (37.5 hours per week) fixed term for 6 monthsSalary
• Dependant on experience
• The role will be based at the Golf Ireland HQ at Carton House, Maynooth.
How to apply
Applications should include a CV and cover letter and be sent to email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 11 June 2021. Please include the role title in the subject line. Golf Ireland are an equal opportunities employer and committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.