Organisation: Triathlon Ireland
Location: The Courtyard, National Sports Campus, Snugborough Road, Dublin
Contract Length: 11 month contract
Full time / Part time: Full time Salary: €23,000 (based on an annual salary @ 12 months)
Application closing date: 23rd January, 2019 Interview Date: 30th January, 2019
Programme duration: Monday 25th February 2019– January 2020
The Sport Ireland ASPIRE Programme
ASPIRE is a graduate employment programme that is being funded by Sport Ireland in 2019. This programme has been approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund. The aim of this programme is to enable a number of recently qualified sport and physical activity graduates to gain relevant experience working in the sports sector and to develop relevant skills and knowledge. The successful graduate will receive an 11 month contract and will work directly for Triathlon Ireland . Triathlon Ireland is responsible for the recruitment and selection of the graduate.
The role of the ASPIRE Graduate will be to support and coordinate programmes and projects in liaison with the organisation’s business departments/units, stakeholders and volunteers. The successful individual will perform a wide range of administrative duties to support the organisation. This placement offers the successful graduate a significant opportunity to gain relevant experience and to potentially advance their career in the sports sector. Previous experience in a similar role is not required.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
● To support the team / organisation in achieving project / programme objectives.
● To coordinate and have direct responsibility for a project or a specific set of tasks related to a project / programme.
● Work across Marketing, Events, High Performance and Member Services on a rotation basis over the period of the contract. A mix of project work, administrative support and shadowing opportunities. ● Perform ad hoc duties as required.
The graduate must:
● Have graduated with a Master’s or Primary Degree in the area of Sport or Physical Activity between January and November 2018.
● Be currently unemployed i.e. not in current employment.
● Be available for the 11 month contract duration.
● Be eligible to work in Ireland on a full-time basis.
● Be customer focussed
● Demonstrate personal integrity and the ability to invoke trust and respect from others.
● Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
● Proficient with the Google for Work Product suite or similar.
● Passion for self development and ability to work with and learn from established sport sector professionals.
● Be a strong and effective communicator
CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 1700 on 23rd January, 2019.