Vacancy: Administrator (Full-time)
The Bohemian Football Club:
Bohemian Football Club is one of Ireland’s oldest football clubs. Founded in 1890 as a fully member-owned club, we have retained that remarkable structure to the present day and now have the highest number of members in our history. An ever-present in the League of Ireland Premier Division, we have grown the club in multiple other areas over the past decade. We are continuing to grow and adapt, as a football club primarily, but also with a focus on our social responsibilities and our aim to have a net positive impact in society, achieved through sport.
We are now hiring a lead administrator who will play a key role in supporting and delivering our core aim, to sustainably grow the club across all areas, in the Bohemian way.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we require a full-time Club Administrator to work at Dalymount Park and/or in our offices nearby. You will work alongside our previous long-term administrator, now moving part-time. The role will be 40 hours per week, including match-days/nights, which may be weekend days. Please note additional hours may be required from time to time.
The role will involve:
– Ensure that all licensing requirements for domestic competition through the FAI, and European competition through UEFA, are met and in order.
– Ensure that all players are registered to appropriate requirements, organisation of medicals, transfer documentation is up to date, and details of competition suspensions and penalties are communicated across the relevant channels.
– Provide secretarial support services to the club board of management, sub-committee groups and key personnel alongside the day-to-day administration of the club office.
– Support the COO on key strategic projects for the club, which may include marketing, commercial, digital and operational changes and activities.
– Process club payroll, creditor payments and management.
– Organisation of key requirements for match-day operations home and away; transport and accommodation, FAI observer support, health and safety weekly checklists, incident reporting and other tasks as required.
– Answering and referring calls and email communications from members, season ticket holders, clubs, our association, UEFA, Dublin City Council, and other external partners.
– Act as the main contact person for both general member and club queries, as well as keeping our membership, season ticket, and general ticketing systems in order and accurate.
– Assist the coaching staff with administrative duties such as the new Coach Licensing systems, training facility bookings, other clubs/FAI priorities.
– Third level degree preferable with a focus on business administration or similar.
– Previous 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role, proficient on payroll systems, and with the ability to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy.
– Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, database/CRM experience, cash handling and creditor management.
– Excellent communicator both written and verbal and the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
– Detail oriented, excellent time management and the ability to work on multiple areas at any one time.
– Understanding of the profile of a member organisation.
– Ability to understand the needs of the business and with a flexible approach.
– Ability to work unsupervised as an individual and as part of a team.
The Bohemian Football is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Applications and CVs: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday November 6th