Leinster Rugby would like to invite applications for the position of Senior Ticket Officer, to be based in our Offices in UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Ticket Office to include the management of Season Ticket sales, Season Ticket holder relationships and relationships with key stakeholders. You will also work closely with the marketing and commercial team within Leinster Rugby in order to maximize ticket sales while maintaining and building a strong brand.
The successful candidate will have –
- Third level education in Business or similarly relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in administrative role
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and using initiative.
- Ability to be flexible, including availability to work outside of core hours and weekends.
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting and presenting sales data.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Ticket software such as Archtics or similar.
- Experience in website management.
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in professional sports administration
- Experience in customer service role.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis. To apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter of not more than one page highlighting relevant experience to Linda Murphy, HR Generalist firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Thursday 5th May 2016.
Leinster Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.