Sport Ireland wish to notify NGBs, LSPs and other funded bodies that the updated Sport Ireland Return to Sport COVID-19 eLearning Course is now available on our website.
The course, which can be publically accessed on the Sport Ireland website here (https://www.sportireland.ie/covid19/course), aims to continue supporting administrators, volunteers, coaches and participants to return to sport in a safe & practical manner. The course is structure similarly to the previous version with additional lessons included to reflect updated guidance. Funded Bodies are encouraged to share the course with their affiliates, clubs and members through their direct communication & social media channels.
This e-Learning course should be completed and interpreted in conjunction with the Governments latest public health measures provided at www.gov.ie/coronavirus along with the public health advice provided on the Health Service Executive Coronavirus webpage
Updated Sport Ireland COVID-19 eLearning Course Content:
- Introduction to the Sport Ireland COVID-19 Return to Sport e-Learning Course
- Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- Hand hygiene
- Equipment hygiene
- Face coverings
- COVID-19 Medical Considerations for Sports Activities
- Safe Return to Sport and Physical Activity Checklist
- Recommendation for specific populations
- Stay Safe in the Outdoors
- Sport Ireland COVID-19 Officer Return to Sport e-Learning Course
- Recording Attendance at Activities
- How to manage a participant with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Stay Informed
Contact & Queries:
Any general queries in relation Covid19 should be directed to either the NGB or LSP Units at Sport Ireland directly.