Athletics Ireland is currently seeking an ambitious & highly-skilled Sales & Marketing Manager with a track record of exceptional transformative management practices. In this role, you will increase sponsorship acquisition and develop new sales channels working with the marketing team. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative campaigns that will shape the future of Athletics Ireland. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, & exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales & marketing process as well as established practices.
Sales & Marketing Manager – Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage our sales & sponsorship acquisition to achieve agreed targets.
- Manage the marketing & social media team.
- Assess our marketing techniques & their efficacy in communicating with our stakeholders.
- Cultivate & deepen sponsor client relationships & partnerships that add value.
- Respond to current communication trends & opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to innovatively reach more potential stakeholders & customers.
- Plan tactically & strategically to increase brand recognition & awareness
- Work in a hands-on fashion, coordinating the branding of venues with the marketing team.
- Identify trends & determine system improvements to achieve sales & marketing operational goals.
- Prepare and manage the annual sales & marketing budget to meet financial goals.
- Identify different sponsors & stakeholders requirements to identify sales & marketing opportunities.
- Research & capitalize on marketing opportunities to improve sponsor acquisition & activation.
- Gather, investigate & summarize data & trends to provide accurate information through sales & marketing reports.
- Collaborate with other departments & employees to achieve important organisational sales & marketing goals.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
Sales & Marketing Manager Requirements
- Educated to degree level.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to be persuasive & procure support from internal customers & stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales & marketing.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires & empowers others.
- Aware of the latest sponsorship trends including projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate & implement change successfully.
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, focus & delegate under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills & awareness of web-based marketing & social media.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Driven & committed to success while maintaining personal and organisational integrity.
- Full clean drivers licence.
How to apply for the post of Sales & Marketing Manager with Athletics Ireland
Selection will be by means of a competition based on an interview conducted by Athletics Ireland. Applicants should apply by email only with [ATT Sales and Marketing Role] in the subject line. Applications should email their CV and a letter of application identifying competencies you possess in line with the above job description, not later than the 10th of August 2018 to the Athletics Ireland Human Resources Manager at email@example.com