Post Title: Regional Development Officer: Connacht (15 hours per week, with potential to develop to full-time role)
Reports To: Development Manager
Salary: €13k per annum
Contract Duration: Permanent role, subject to successful probation and ongoing funding.
Based: Connacht Region – considerable travel within region is envisaged.
The post holder will plan and implement a structured programme to the promotion of participation and excellence in Triathlon through the Triathlon Ireland club network, including:
- Undertaking an audit of existing clubs, participation and coaching provision throughout the region.
- Plan and implement club development initiatives aimed at increasing levels of sustainable participation, club functioning, profile of the sport of triathlon, standards of coaching and identification of talent.
- Regional Management of Tri Heroes Schools Programme
- Delivery of Regional Schools Events and support of National Schools Events
- Prepare written and oral reports and presentations as necessary, relating to the project.