The Ladies Gaelic Football Association (Association), founded in 1974 has in Ireland over 150,000 registered members. The game is played in countries across the world. Five Provincial Councils covering Ireland and Britain are responsible for running championships and competitions in their provinces.
- The, creation and implementation and review of a strategic development plan at Provincial and County Level in conjunction with the Provincial Council and the National Games Development Officer.
- Oversee the implementation of the Provincial Development Plan in conjunction with the Provincial Council
- Working with Provinces and Counties to implement specific initiatives within the Province to support and enhance the games structures at all levels.
- Meeting targets and implementing strategic policies as agreed by the management committee of the Association.
- a third level qualification in a subject which can be proven relevant to the post.
- Minimum one year’s relevant experience within the last three years in a position with responsibility for coaching and games development.
- Demonstrable experience of managing people and organising events, with a record of working within the structures of a sporting organisation and excellent IT skills.