Kingfisher Fitness Club are currently recruiting for a General Manager for the Waterford Regional Sports Centre.
This is a senior role with a salary package that reflects that position.
The Waterford Regional Sports Centre is comprised of 50,000 sq. ft. indoor and 50,000 sq. ft. outdoor space. The facilities include large gym, Two studios, 25 Metre Pool, Hydrotherapy Pool, Indoor Sports Hall, Outdoor 3G Pitches, Full Spa, Café and Crèche.
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for: The role of the General Manager is to devise and implement strategies that achieve the goals and objective of the Kingfisher Club. This will involve the daily operational management of all activities.
- To devise and implement management strategies designed to achieve targets, aims and objectives set for each activity or operation.
- To promote, deliver and manager the membership sales function ensuring the day to day activity to deliver the membership sales targets. To ensure kingfisher Sales Standards are delivered by all of the sales team within their club, and ensure good selling on every membership.
- To manage the scheduled membership payments CCDD scheme ensuring the payments are maximised.
- To promote the facilities effectively, liasing closely with all stakeholders including members, schools, public users and clubs.
- To provide leadership, motivation, guidance and control for all staff and to ensure that the training needs of all staff are met through the provision of a detailed training programme on an annual basis.
- To ensure compliance with company policy, financial procedures, regulations, standing orders and any other legislation appropriate to the operation of such facilities and thereby ensuring efficient budgetary control.
- To ensure efficient on-site management at all times through the provision of adequate staffing cover.
- To ensure that all facilities, activities and services are operating in compliance to Health & Safety at Work Acts and other relevant legislation guidelines or codes of practice for sports and leisure facilities.
- To ensure that the facilities are maintained in excellent working order and that all areas are kept clean and tidy during all hours of operation.
- To ensure that the programme for use for the key user groups is operated correctly and marketed effectively to ensure an effective throughput of use for the facility.
- To be responsible for the development, control, training and general supervision of all staff at the centre.
- To provide adequate reporting of usage, retention, surveys etc. to senior management in a timely fashion.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 1st July 2016.
Please email current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org