Assisting Tournament Manager with the coordination of all ICC T20 Qualifiers that take place in Ireland in July 2015.
- Working with Tournament Manager on all aspects of the tournament
- Assisting with tournament documentation, schedules and submissions, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Recording of all Purchase Orders, tracking invoices
- Coordination of meetings and distribution of relevant materials as required.
- Assisting with logistic planning for the successful delivery of matches in 4 different venues.
- Working with tournament host venues as required and assisting with preparing relevant event logistical requirements for each venue.
- Preparing all venue packs and briefing documentation.
- Compiling of team and staff arrival packs.
- Liaising with and recruiting Cricket Ireland volunteers required for hosting the tournament and providing information and training to them where required.
- Assisting with collation of information for tournament accreditation.
- Assisting with coordinating and managing all content and printing of tournament handbooks.
- Working with the Tournament Manager to prepare and deliver detailed event plans
- Working alongside the Tournament Manager to facilitate the delivery of on-ground/in-venue requirements for each venue and ensuring requirements of key stakeholders are met.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by Cricket Ireland.
- Will include training at Cricket Ireland managed events.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree or diploma level
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be highly organised and be able to work under pressure, with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with volunteers is essential
- Strong written, verbal, communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management-skills are required with the ability to work on one’s own and as part of a team
- Demonstrable working knowledge of modern Microsoft IT and software packages including Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be prepared to work unsocial hours, including out of office hours and on weekends/bank-holidays
- Car-owner will full driver’s license
- Previous experience of working on large scale events
- Previous experience of working in sport
Position tenure: Six month contract, to start March 2nd 2015
Position location: CI head office, Dublin, north-side
Remuneration: €22,000 pro rata
Annual leave: 20 days pro rata – requested dates will be granted at the discretion of the Tournament Manager. Restrictions will apply during busy periods surrounding the Tournament.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a covering letter at the least detailing compliance with the aforementioned skills and experience marked for the attention of Elaine Taylor, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mark the subject box of your email “Tournament Coordinator”.
Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday, January 28th. Interviews to be held the following week.
Cricket Ireland is an equal opportunities employer