FutureFit has recently been successful in securing government funding of over half a million euro on behalf of 21 sports clubs and facilities throughout the country. The funding will help pay for roof and wall insulation, energy efficient lighting, more efficient boilers, heat pumps, solar thermal installation and efficient refrigeration systems, all of which will help reduce their energy bills significantly. The average cost is over €50,000 per club which should generate an average saving of over €11,000 per year giving a return on investment of 2.3 years after funding.
Clubs around the country are well aware of the high cost of energy in their facilities and that every euro saved can be diverted back into valuable services for the club. Energy retrofitting is really important for Ireland, reducing expensive imports of fossil fuel and providing much needed employment.
FutureFit is also delivering a management and training module entitled “EnergyFit”
What your club gets from EnergyFit?
• Professional energy assessment to identify savings
• Analysis of bills for best tariff and annual usage/costs
• Online, real-time electricity monitoring
• Training on energy management for club members
• An application for SEAI funding where appropriate
• PR and other support from our partners
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 086-343-3368