Future Ticketing software can provide your organisation with a very wide range of features to support your business needs, various elements of this functionality have suddenly increased in significance and importance on the back of the CV-19 i.e. functionality which can support organisations and clubs in providing a safe environment for staff, participants and members alike on re-opening and return to play, some examples of this functionality are as follows;
How Future Ticketing can work for your organisation:
- Online Bookings – encourage online sales & registration, to eliminate cash, eliminate ‘pdf’ entry forms, reduce and eliminate queues by providing fast-track entry on pre-booked tickets.
- Timed Entries – organise your day and events into specific time slots, as required.
- Capacity Management – set capacity limits appropriate to your event, activity or training course .
- Scan in & Scan out – gives you a running total on the no. of members/people on site at any given time.
- Temperature Scanning – use a scanner to scan barcodes in, but you can also check/read temperature of ticket holders/participants on entry and again on exit if required.
- Complete Data Records – you have a complete record, incl. temperature of all who have been on site i.e. to support contact tracing.
Please call us today so we can support your organisation through these challenging times.