The Federation of Irish Sport held its AGM on Wednesday, 29th July 2020 via Zoom Webinar.
Please note that the following have been appointed to the Federation board
- Claire McGrath, Water Safety Ireland succeeds Roddy Guiney as Chairperson
- Sinead McNulty CEO of the Camogie Association has been appointed for a 3 year term as a Director representing category A membership and replaces Rea Walshe FAI
- Peter O Brien, Special Olympics Ireland has been appointed for a 3 year term as a Director representing category B membership and replaces Harry Hermon, Sailing Ireland
- Fergal Carruth has been reappointed for a 3 year term as a Director representing category C membership
- The following have been reappointed as Directors;
- Tom O’Mahony as Director with expertise in Public Affairs
- Mary McMorrow as Director with expertise in Corporate Governance
- Maeve Buckley as Director with expertise in Commercial Strategy & Development
- Following the resignation of Noel Mooney as Director of FIS in July 2019 the Federation called publicly for nominations for a director with expertise in commercial and strategy development Enda Lynch was appointed by the board and his co-option on to the Board under Article 7.2(d) required ratification at today’s AGM.