The Federation of Irish Sport will host the third annual Sport Industry Awards in association with JLT Ireland, on 22nd February 2018, at the Dublin City Hall, Dublin 2.
The Irish Sport Industry Awards are intended to recognise and reward excellence in the business of sport whilst highlighting the contribution of sport to Ireland Inc.
Entries for the awards are now open and there is no charge to enter. We would encourage all of our members to enter the categories that will highlight their excellence in the business of Sport.
Last year’s winners included; Golfgraffix, Lidl, AIB, Allianz Insurance and many more.
The 12 award categories and how to enter are detailed below and on our event website: http://bit.ly/2BcAGit
Follow us on Twitter @SportAwardsIRE for more updates!
The closing date for entries is close of business 5th February 2018.
The 12 categories are:
1. Digital Engagement Community of the Year
2. Diversity and Inclusion Award
3. Campaign or Program of the Year
4. Governing Body of the Year
5. Local Sports Partnership of the Year
6. Sports Event of the Year
7. Best Commercial Partnership
8. Sports Journalist of the Year
9. Sports Business of the Year
10. Sports Media Outlet of the Year
11. Sporting Innovation of the Year
12. Outstanding Achievement/ Contribution by an individual to Irish Sport
We look forward to receiving your entries for this prestigious awards ceremony