Basketball Ireland invites applications for the position of Office Manager/PA to the Secretary General.
Applications, including a cover letter and a CV, should be submitted directly to the Secretary General at email@example.com on or before close of business next Wednesday 28th September.
Title: Office Manager/PA
Reporting to: Secretary General, Basketball Ireland
- Personal Assistant to Secretary General – deal with correspondence, meetings, reservations for business trips, all calls for Secretary General. Deal with all matters in a totally confidential manner.
- Office Manager – order stationary as required including tea & coffee, ensure all office machinery is working correctly and maintained. Authorised Contact for the mobile phone account with provider. Organise business cards for all staff who require them.
- Minutes Secretary to BI Council – co-ordinate Council Agenda’s and issue minutes to all members
- I.T. co-ordinator – handle any issues that may arise with office I.T.
- Child Protection Officer – handle calls and emails from the public in relation to Child Protection matters.
- Garda Vetting Liaison Person which involves administration around the completed Garda Vetting process
- Administrator for the B.I. National Camp. Setting up the online application form and assigning beds to campers matching their accommodation requests where possible. Ensure that T&C’s are agreed by all parents in advance of camp and payments are made as required.
- Ticketing Co-ordinator for events (National Cup Semis & Finals in January and League Finals in March) keeping accurate records of numbers in circulation and working at box office at the above events.
- Setting up online surveys and application forms for various events
- Carry out any ad hoc duties requested by the Secretary General.