Basketball Ireland is inviting applications for the role of Media & Administration Assistant.
The position will include all, or some, of the following duties:
- Media assistant – to include social media and website management, game reports and press releases.
- Other general administrative duties, including administration surrounding all Basketball Ireland competitions.
- A third level qualification.
- At least two years work experience in an administrative or media role.
- Competence on social media platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player and flexibility in working hours – please note, there will be weekend work involved with this role during the playing season.
- A full, clean driving license and own transport.
- A knowledge of basketball is desired but not essential.
This role is a full time position and will be based at Basketball Ireland Headquarters at the National Basketball Arena in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
The successful candidate will need to be available throughout the FIBA Under 18 European Women’s Championship (August 4th-13th, 2017)
Applications including a CV and cover letter should be send by email to Bernard J. O’Byrne, CEO & Secretary General, Basketball Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, June 9th, 2017.